Your Registration Includes:
Holiday-themed starfish medal for all finishers
Ladies, Men’s, or Youth tech shirt
Halfathon: AFTER the race, FREE shuttle buses from Taylor Park to the start line at Madeira Beach
10K: BEFORE the race, FREE shuttle buses from TAYLOR PARK to the start line near Seminole City Park
Athlete-friendly refund policy
Accurately measured, USATF-certified courses
Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
Aid stations stocked with water and Gatorade
Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
Regular e-mails providing updated information
Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
Post-race party with hot pasta, cold beer, breakfast bar, and live music
No Worries Guarantee
We love our community of runners and walkers. We love creating memorable race experiences for everyone. We offer a few options if you can not race with us for some reason.
We offer our “No Worries Guarantee” to all current and future registrants for any Florida Road Race. In the event that Florida Road Races cancels a race for any reason, we guarantee the choice of the following:
- You may choose to transfer your race credit to any future Florida Road Race. This credit will never expire.
- You may switch to the virtual option for the canceled race AND receive a 25% discount on any future Florida Road Race.
Our “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy can be purchased during registration. If you choose this option, registration fees can be refunded (minus processing fees) 24 hours before race day.
All requests must be emailed to [email protected]
Get Cash Back!
- Sign up for a Florida Road Race
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends and family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link, and you will automatically receive a refund of $20.00. Awesome!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link, and you will receive A $20 VISA GIFT CARD. Fantastic! *
- DON’T STOP THERE! Cash back rewards JUST KEEP COMING, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 10 referrals.
- For each additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive A $50 VISA GIFT CARD *
Gift cards are sent to qualifying recipients the week after the race
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers or Dogs Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public, and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
“You have made this my favorite half marathon over the years. It just keeps getting better and better! The price is right and I love the course, especially the part on the Pinellas Trail and the finish around the lake in Taylor Park. There are a number of places on the course where family members can take pictures and cheer you on. It’s impossible to go off course. Keep up the good work! ”
– Alan Meyer, Former President of the Bradenton (FL) Runners Club
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in St. Petersburg, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
Our 2022-23 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K, 5K & Virtual
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Fort De Soto Park