• ln an effort to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, we will not have our usual packet pickups at running stores. For your convenience we will be mailing your bib and chip to you starting November 23.
• lf you’ve recently moved, please email us at [email protected] IMMEDIATELY with your new address so that you can receive your bib on time.
• Online registration only. Last day to register and get bib mailed on time for local athletes is Saturday, December 4.
• Online registration closes on Thursday, Dec. 9 at 11:59 p.m.
• There will be a limited packet pickup on race morning for out-of-area registrants and late registrants at Madeira Beach City Hall starting at 6:00 a.m.
• There will be no race morning registration.
• Please remember to bring your bib and safety pins on race day as we will not have bibs on site.
• Race T-shirts will be available for pickup after the race near the finish line.
– Pila Cadena
Our 2021-22 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K, 5K & Virtual
Sunday, September 26, 2021
Fort De Soto Park